August, 1612. READ AN EXTRACT
One year of training in samurai school and Jack Fletcher is in real trouble…
Not only is he struggling to prepare for the Circle of Three, an ancient ritual that tests a samurai’s courage, skill and spirit to the limit, he’s caught in a running battle with fellow student Kazuki and his gang.
But these are the least of Jack’s problems. He knows his deadly rival – the ninja Dragon Eye - could strike at any moment. Jack possesses the very thing he will kill for.
Can Jack master the Way of the Sword in time to survive a fight to the death?
- 'Fierce fiction...captivating for young readers’ – Family Book Club Choice, The Daily Telegraph
- ‘Addictive’ – Evening Standard
- ‘A superb story, even better than the first!’ – Sensei Mary, Oxford School of Martial Arts
- Red House Children’s Book Award - Pick of the Year 2010
- Southampton’s Favourite Book Award 2010 - Shortlist